4. Storage and deletion periods
- 2. Type of information collected
The types of information you will provide when using the Site and the Services are as follows: The first is personal information that you provide voluntarily to use the Site, and the second is information that is automatically provided to the Company when using the Site.
1) Personal information
There is no personal information that the Company requires you to offer. But you may voluntarily provide information including your email address, company name, company website address, the name of person in charge, project category, country, contact information, self-introduction, and career description to contact the Company or to apply for a job. This information is used solely for contact and recruitment purposes and is then destroyed.
2) Automatically collected information
IP addresses, how long you spent on each page, access time, server log information, and your device information are automatically collected via cookies. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you can adapt your browser's feature settings. In this case, however, you may experience inconvenience in using some functions of the Site and the Services.
- 3. Use of the collected personal information
- 1) The Company uses the information collected from you solely for the following purposes.
- - To give you notifications regarding the Site and the Services of the Company
- - To respond to your request or inquiry
- - To collect your opinion on how to improve the Site and Services
- - To use the information collected through cookies to improve the Site and Services
5. Provision and consignment of personal information
- 1) The Company will delete personal information immediately when it becomes unnecessary due to the elapse of the information retention period and the achievement of purpose.
- 2) The Company will destroy your personal information immediately at your request. But, in case where we obtain your separate consent on the information retention period or we are obliged to keep the personal information for certain period of time by law, we will safely keep your personal information during that period.
- 3) In the case of electronic files, we delete them safely using technical methods to prevent recovery or reproduction, and printed materials are destroyed by physical crushing or incineration.
6. Efforts to protect personal information
- 1) In principle, the Company will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, in case where you voluntarily agree to provide your personal information to use the service of our partner company, the Company is obliged to submit personal information by relevant laws and regulations, or provision of personal information is needed to address imminent threat to your life or safety, we will provide personal information to a third party.
The Company is implementing safeguards and measures to protect your personal information while operating the Site and the Services. Your personal information is encrypted or de-identified and then stored in the Company’s database. Industry standard practices such as firewalls and SSL also apply. However, since the Company cannot guarantee security 100%, you should be careful and take caution while using the Site and the Services.
The Company designates an individual to be in charge of protecting personal information, provides him with necessary education on a regular basis, conducts supervision and makes other efforts to protect personal information collected.
- 2) Phone: 02-3709-2000
- 3) Email: email@example.com