This Website is only available to users aged 20 and over, and users under 20 cannot use the Website. Citizens and residents of countries that are prohibited from using the Website by the Company or people who are included in the list of specially rejected persons cannot use the Website. Unqualified persons may be banned from accessing or using the Website and the Services and subject to strong penalties depending on the case.
The technology (software and display), logos, trademark, image, text, design elements, audio, video, and hyperlinks, except for the overall introduction of the Website and Services and open source materials, are the exclusive property of the Company, licensor holders, or the provider of such materials and are protected by international copyright treaties. Hence, this Website is available only for your personal, non-commercial, and nonprofit use, except when you are authorized by the Company, license holders, or the provider of such materials. Otherwise, you are not allowed to copy, imitate, modify, store, transmit, delete, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, or download any content, technology, trademarks and logo related to the Website. Any use of the Website and the Services in violation of above terms will be immediately suspended and is subject to penalties under copyrights, trademark and related laws.
The Company may display and post third party content, advertisements, links, and other materials on the Website for your convenience. The Company does not guarantee any third party content including its validity, credibility, and copyrights. The interaction between you and the third party content and its providers takes place through a separate deal between you and the third party and the Company shall not be liable in any way for any such interaction.
- Illegally leaking data or software of the Website
- Exposing the content of the Website to those who are not qualified to use the Website in order to seek financial gains or cause damage
- Sending or publishing emails including spam or illegal advertisement without obtaining prior consent
- Falsely representing the Company, its employees or related entities to seek financial gains
- Unauthorized use of information
- Using the Website and the Services for commercial, financial purposes
- Conducts that may cause damage to or negatively affect the Company or other users
The Website and the Services provided by the Company may have unexpected errors, and the Company does not guarantee accuracy and credibility. You are responsible for judging the accuracy and integrity of the Website and the Services, and the Company shall not be responsible for any liability.